Fabrication and Installation of damaged parapet finials and missing corbels.
The Taft Building was built in 1923 for A.Z. Taft, Jr who purchased the Hollywood Memorial Church, tore it down, and commissioned the Taft Building. It was the first high-rise office building in Los Angeles. It is an example of Classical Revival architecture. It is on the list of Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments in Hollywood since September 29, 1999.
Jahn M-100 Terracotta repair with Edison Coatings faux finish.
- Jahn M-110 Type S Pointing Mortar.
- Restorative Cleaning of the entire façades facing Hollywood Blvd and Vine Street.
- Repair and patching of Terra-Cotta façade.
- Repainting of the Brick and Terra-Cotta façade.
- Preparation and repainting of all exterior windows and parapet and spandrels facing Hollywood Blvd and Vine St.
- Fabrication and Installation of all missing or damaged parapet finials.
- Fabrication and Installation of missing corbels.