The Old Orange County Courthouse, at one point also known as the Santa Ana County Courthouse, is a Romanesque Revival building that was opened in September 1901 and is located in Santa Ana's Historic Downtown District on Civic Center and Broadway streets. The Old Orange County Courthouse is officially recognized as California Historical Landmark No. 837 and is also on the National Register of Historic Places
performs masonry related work.
Bielski Project Portfolio
Old Orange County Courthouse
- Services Performed:
- Perform life safety securing sand stone elements.
- Restoration and modification of wood window frame and sashes to accommodate modified sandstone.
- Repointing and patching of sandstone façade
- Clean sandstone and granite façade with low pressure steam cleaner.
- Patch of concrete bond beams.
- Prime and paint of all Concrete and wood window surfaces.
- Building Address: 211 W Santa Ana Blvd.
- City: Santa Ana
- Date Serviced: 2018
- Products Used:
- Jahn and Edison Coating historical mortars.
This will add years to the apperance of a building and reduce long term maintenance costs.
Many older buildings pre-1970 need Lead Paint Removal services to city, county or state compliance.
CMU Block and Clay unit masonry construction can suffer from splatters, spills and smears during the construction process. Having an even and clean or consistent appearance is important for the mason to present their project for final acceptance. Bielski is highly skilled in completing this service on time and on budget for our customers.
The Claremont Train Station built pre-1970 getting multiple layers of leaded paint removed in preparation for renovation.