The UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, established in 1945, consistently ranks among the top 10 engineering schools in public universities. Engineering VI was built to accommodate the growing faculty and undergraduate and graduate student population. Engineering VI has replaced Engineering 1A and will be constructed in two phases. The building will offer collaborative spaces for researchers throughout the Southern California region to help in the development of technology with broad social implications. The impact of Engineering VI will be multi-fold and will enable opportunities to catalyze new scientific discoveries, new technologies and new areas of education.
Cleaning of all exterior Brick Veneer